Have you ever wanted to know exactly what your body was telling you?
The power of positive thinking
- How to be a positive person
- Meet the Author – Inna Segal
Inna Segal’s “The secret Language of your body” does just that. Inna focuses on the desired emotions and colours needed to release that blockages that are causing physical ailments in your life. She covers 360 different ailments in her revised edition of the secret language of your body.
Book signing taking place Tuesday 4th March – More information here.
What is the impact of fear, anger, humiliation, grief on our lives? How does our body absorb those emotions that we don’t process and release?
Have you ever wanted to know exactly what your body was telling you? Let’s start with your emotions and how to create a positive thought pattern.
Emotional well-being is not the absence of emotions, but it is your ability to understand the value of your emotions and use them to move your life forward in positive directions. Everyday emotional well-being also involves identifying, building upon, and operating from your strengths rather than focusing on fixing problems or weaknesses. The better you are able to master your
emotions, the greater your capacity to enjoy life, cope with stress, and focus on important personal priorities.
What kind of benefits can you expect? Some benefits of gaining greater emotional well-being include knowing that your needs are important and that you deserve to have a life where you feel happy and secure. As you achieve emotional balance, you are able to identify your heart’s desires, take positive action, and make changes in your life.
With emotional well-being, you can experience:
- Healing – from stress, anxiety, depression, grief, and other issues
- Change – to transform unhelpful patterns of thinking, feeling, and behaving
- Self-confidence – as you gain trust and belief in yourself
- Growth – to live more authentically
Leave worry, stress, and despair behind as you learn to lead your life with vision, inspired action, and an inner state of creativity. Emotional freedom is your ability to connect with your body and utilize emotions, feelings, senses, and intuition to guide you into an empowered alignment with purpose.
One of the initial steps to emotional freedom is to be positive. This is actually a very difficult this to do with today’s struggles combined with media, life pressures, financial stress and I’m sure every reader can add to the list their own known factors.
But to overcome this is a decision to have a mind-set change. Decide to take a path or follow a process that will allow you to become positive. After achieving the mind-set change you will notice a change within and all around you. Discovering how negative others are around you should only make you more determined to be free from negative damaging thoughts and be only happy positive thoughts. And I know this can be difficult, but it’s worth the effort.
How Your Thoughts Become Things
The power of positive thinking….
The mind is a great and useful instrument, but it is greater and more useful, when you possess the ability to accept or reject thoughts at will, and not accept and dwell on every thought that passes through your mind.
It is usual for the mind to be always busy, always thinking, but are all its thoughts useful and necessary? How many of them are just useless or negative thoughts, worries and fears?
Most people are enslaved by their thoughts. It does not occur to them that they can become free from their grasp. The chatter of the mind continues incessantly from the moment they wake up in the morning to the moment they fall asleep at night. The habit of constantly thinking is very deeply ingrained in the human race. Nevertheless, this habit can be undone. The mind is a great and useful instrument, but it should not be allowed to rule our lives. We should be able to silence it when we want to.
Thoughts constantly come and go. You may choose to ignore them and enjoy inner peace, or you may choose to give them your attention and be constantly occupied with them. It is not so simple and easy to be able to choose which thoughts to accept and which ones to reject, but there are ways to do this.
By reducing the amount of thoughts in your mind, you attain mastery over your mind, and are able to focus it on whatever you want. You will be able to use it in better and more useful ways.
A calm mind is a powerful mind. A peaceful mind brings inner happiness that affects other people. It is a great asset and advantage to be able to silence the mind when its services are not required. A person who is able to silence the inner chatter of the mind is free from worries, anxieties and fears.
Positive thinking is a mental attitude that sees the bright side of life.
Positive thinking is a mental attitude and state of mind, which focuses on the full half of the glass and not on the empty half.
People with a positive frame of mind think about possibilities, growth, expansion and success. They expect happiness, health, love and good relationships. They think in terms of ‘I can‘, ‘I am able‘, and ‘I will succeed‘.
Positive thinking people are not daunted by failures and obstacles. If things don’t turn out well or as expected, they will try again.
True positive thinking is not just saying that everything will be okay, as a lip service, and at the same time think about failure. In order to bring beneficial changes and improvement into your life, positive thinking has to become your predominant mental attitude throughout the day. It has to turn into a way of life.
Real and effective positive thinking requires that you focus on positive thoughts and positive emotions, and also take positive action.
How to be positive:
- Focus on what you want, not on what you do not want.
- Focus your mind on the good things you already have in your life. If you focus on them, these good things will increase in your life.
- Do not fill your mind with thoughts of lack. Think and believe that you already have abundance, success, love and happiness.
- Learn to feel, think and even act, as if you are already living the life you visualize. If you can feel, think and act consistently in this way, you will become happier, and will attract new opportunities into your life.
- Think about what you want, create a picture of it in your mind, and make it very clear and precise. Hold it there and focus on it in a positive way, until it becomes a reality in your life.
- Always tell yourself, “I can”, “I am able”, “I can do it”, “I am a positive person”.
- Often, during the day, repeat positive affirmations about what you want. Do so with faith, feelings, intention and focus.
- Look for the good in every situation. There is always something good, or at least something useful to learn, even in difficult or unpleasant situations.
- Follow your positive thoughts with positive actions.
- Always focus your mind on the full half of the cup, not on the empty half.
- Do your best to reject negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts.
- Be aware of your company. Choose to be around positive people.
- Read about other people’s success. Read things that inspire you and make you feel good.
- Focus your mind on how to be positive and you will discover more ways to be so.
Have you ever wanted to know exactly what your body was telling you?
Inna Segal’s “The secret Language of your body” does just that.
Inna focuses on the desired emotions and colours needed to release that blockages that are causing physical ailments in your life. She covers 360 different ailments in her revised edition of the secret language of your body.
In Inna’s second book “The secret of life wellness” she focuses on complete wellness and how to reclaim your life and your inner power. She covers finances, healthy relationships, strengthening your intuition and many more.
Inna will be signing copies of her books, colour cards and CD’s in store on Tuesday the 4th March from 2pm. More info here