The Liver – What does it do?
The liver is one of the most important organs in your body. It is the largest organ in the body and is responsible for well over 500 vital life functions.
The liver is tied to all bodily processes as it is responsible for filtration of all incoming foods and fluids. The body relies upon the liver to remove toxins so that nutrients supplied to the body are pure and capable of providing nourishment.
- When might the liver need more support?
- Nutrients to Support the Liver
All About Wellbeing – Health and gift retail shop
Come in and see………………
- beautiful crystals and crystal jewellery
- tilley soaps
- range of crystals and crystal jewellery on sale
- foot detox spa – $25 for 30 min and bonus free 30 min reflexology machine treatment (therapy without seeing a practitioner)